Wednesday 8 June 2011

Humidity = 89%

Looking through my patterns of blogging over this year is pretty shocking for me. 10 post in September, down to 0 in March.  This isn't linked to what I was doing, but to how lazy i was feeling. Now that I am free from academic commitments, I aim to write down all the little but pleasant things I do.

Sunday, although rather un-hungover, I didn't do any essay writing. I tried to tidy, and lay around a lot.
Monday was all about the essay-writing, getting it finished and handing it in. But the Faculty of Theology at KU really don't want you to hand in your essays - they close their offices at 12 noon and forget to tell you loads of other stuff you have to do in order to hand it in.  So I had to go back on Tuesday morning (the day when it was 89% humidity in Copenhagen) and hand it in to a very nice man who made lots of weird jokes, but was nice.

Monday afternoon was 30kr Champagne with Elisabeth, sat with our legs dangling over the canal in Christianshavn, then a BBQ by the harbourside. And then an insane thunder storm which I totally got caught cycling in.
Tuesday afternoon was FARVEL TOM.  Tom from New Zealand has gone.  Doubt he reads this, but I'll miss you Tom.  The goodbyes are gonna just keep coming, until I am the only one left in the city.  Had dinner at Nadines new pad, with Elisabeth and Hannah, and then sat on Ryans (Nadines housemate) balcony watching the world go by.
Today I have spent my first proper day of freedom in bed, because it is too humid to even move. Hope that eases up.

No comments:

Post a Comment